James Ellis arrived at CrossFit Infinite Strength to help develop a Barbell Club for the facility. Coach Chad and Coach James achieved this by creating Scottsdale Barbell, a USAW affiliate. James is a professor at Bryan University and teaches Exercise Science including Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Programming. James brings a lot of diverse experience to Infinite Strength, including a 6x National qualifier in Weightlifting and a 2x CrossFit Regional competitor (team). He has been involved in competitive sports for 20 years and has a true passion for movement quality and the limits of human performance.
– B.S. Kinesiology, University of Illinois
– National Academy of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer, Performance Enhancement/Corrective Exercise Specialist
– USA Weightlifting – National Club Coach, Level 2 Sports Performance
– CrossFit – Level 1, Kettlebell
– Precision Nutrition – Level 1 Coach
– OPEX Associate Coach
– Grey Institute – Functional Movement Screening Specialist